PURES® Pilot Filter
Designed as a filter module in front of the GFS™ PIGES® pilot series, the PURES® can be applied as a stand-alone unit, or integrated with the various GFS™ pilot elements.
applicable on existing pilot impulse lines
A highly porous stainless steel filter element is used to retain particles and liquids, while keeping the pressure differential low.
- Stand-Alone & Integrated Filter Block Module for all pilot controllers
- Robust Stainless Steel Filter Element
- Retention of particles and liquids with a low pressure differential
- Various Filter options: Magnetic Black Dust removers, condensate seperators, etc.
Available with optional:
- clogging indicator and/or;
- switches and/or;
- automatic drain
- Standard: Bottom drain valve with vent tube
- Design Pressure up to 150 bar
- Inlet Pressure Range up to 150 bar
- Design Temperature minimum up to 150 °C
- Absolute Retention Rates 1 µm or 5 µm
- Maximum Recommended Operational ΔP 2 or 5 bar
- Initial ΔP at pilot nominal flow 0.2 bar (1um)
- Note: Other pressure and temperature ranges, filter elements and grades available on request
Can be combined with
Request for Quote & Product Information
Feel free to contact our technical sales team anytime .
The GFS™ team can conduct valve sizing & noise analysis for your project inquiries.
Do you require technical input or expertise?
Our sales team has an engineering background and can advise you in all your applications.
You wish a personal visit to discuss discretely your process conditions & design?
Our people visit you in any country or location over the world together with our local representative or distributors.