REGES® L-series Direct-Operated Pressure Regulators
The REGES® L-series is a modular valve: a self-acting pressure regulator can be equipped with no, one or two safety shut-off valves. Its design enables an outstanding rangeability while maintaining an accurate outlet pressure. Pressure drop ratios of more than 1:200 can be handled, therefore eliminating the requirement of reducing in two stages.
One or two SAGES® L91 axial-type safety shut-off valve(s) can be incorporated in the REGES® L. The inherent safe design of the SAGES® safety shut-off valves ensures a fast non-bleeding and non-venting shut-off. The simple pressure balanced valve assembly, in combination with a robust mechanical design, enables the valve to cope with high fluid velocities and system vibrations.
- Design Pressure up to 100 bar
- Inlet Pressure Range up to 100 bar
- Design Temperature maximum up to 150°C
- Regulator Accuracy Class (AC) up to 2.5
- Regulator Lock-up Pressure Class (SG) up to 5
- Regulator Lock-up Pressure Zone (SZ) up to 5
- SSV Accuracy Class (AG) up to 1
- SSV Closing Time <0.3s
- Note: Other pressure and temperature ranges are available on request. Contact us for attributes and Accessories such as Monitor functionality & Position Indication.
Can be combined with
Request for Quote & Product Information
Feel free to contact our technical sales team anytime .
The GFS™ team can conduct valve sizing & noise analysis for your project inquiries.
Do you require technical input or expertise?
Our sales team has an engineering background and can advise you in all your applications.
You wish a personal visit to discuss discretely your process conditions & design?
Our people visit you in any country or location over the world together with our local representative or distributors.